Robust, high speed performance sensor for part-detection applications with small contrast differences.
Banner Engineering has introduced a new versatile, rugged, laser contrast sensor, the Q3X. The Q3X expands the types of applications that Banner sensors can solve due to its rugged metal housing, a three-digit display for easy to read feedback and versatility in solving challenging part-detection applications with small contrast differences. The Q3X offers a fast 250 microsecond response speed, a reliable 300 mm detection range, bipolar PNP an NPN outputs, and superior ambient light immunity.
Ready for a demo?
Contact us at email@example.com or contact your KOM Sales Representative, and we’ll bring a demo to you to show you the new contrast sensor in action.
- Solves challenging part-detection applications with small contrast differences
- Can detect small changes in contrast at 25 to 300 mm
- High-speed part detection as fast as 250 microseconds, capturing up to 2,000 events per second
- Angled three-digit display is easily viewed from multiple vantage points
- Display provides clear user feedback for easy setup, and bright output indicator provides high visibility
of sensor operation
- Intuitive setup utilizing two tactile buttons
- Rugged, nickel-plated zinc, laser-marked housing suitable for use even in environments where cutting fluids and oils might be present
- Rated to IP67, IP68, and IP69K
- Robust immunity to fluorescent light interference
- Registration mark detection
- Leading edge detection
- High speed part detection
- Small/thin features
- Small contrast changes