Reliably detects distance changes as small as 1 mm and it offers a clear distance readout on the display.
Banner Engineering has introduced the Q4X, its next generation problem-solving sensor. The Q4X solves distance-based applications regardless of target surface reflectivity, including black foam on black plastic, black rubber in front of metal, multicolor packaging and targets of all colors. It offers a reliable sensing range of 25 to 300 mm. The QX4 reliably detects distance changes as small as 1 mm.
Ready for a demo?
Contact us at email@example.com or contact your KOM Sales Representative, and we’ll bring a demo to you to show you the new contrast sensor in action.
- Solves difficult distance based applications regardless of target surface reflectivity
- 25-300 mm Detection Range (even on black targets at max range)
- Best in class excess gain
- Bipolar PNP and NPN outputs
- Angled 4-digit LCD display allows for easy viewing
- Bright yellow LED output indicator provides high visibility of the sensor operation
- 3 tactile push buttons make teach and adjustment procedures simple and intuitive
- Delay timers
- Response speeds
- Remote input
- Display options
- FDA grade stainless steel housing – durable and robust
- Superior ambient light immunity
- Food and beverage
- Black targets with black backgrounds
- Gasket detection
- Multicolored, reflective packages
- Pharmaceutical cap detection
- Part orientation
- Any challenging distance-based application