KOM Automation turns standard products into solutions.
We can also help reduce your workload by providing assemblies or subassemblies.
When standard products don’t work, KOM Automation’s Engineering Services team can develop a customized solution for you. Our Engineers are skilled in product development and can modify our products to meet your needs. We are also experienced in providing kitting and wiring services, assemblies and subassemblies for all types of projects, large or small.
- Custom designed mounting brackets for a variety of sensors or devices
- Wiring services including custom made wire harnesses with Molex, Amphenol, D-Sub or any custom connectors the customer specifies
- Pre-wire sub-assemblies and safety switches to customer specifications
- Assemble products to customer specific requirements
- Assemble and seal parts to IP67 standards
- Kitting services – pre-assemble parts into kits
- Configure and bind wireless Gateway to individual Nodes
- Add field wireable QD connectors to cables
- Add abrasion resistant over-braid protection to wires and wire harnesses
- Solder cup and crimp style connector assemblies
- AC and DC Power and Control, EMI Shielded Power Control, 24 AWG to 4 AWG or larger cable assemblies
- Modify THERMOSWITCH® controllers to customer specifications
- Assemble parts and permanently mark “customer part numbers” with an Electro-Acid Etcher
- Package assemblies to meet customer specifications
- Assemble panel meters in all types of enclosures
- Configure and set-up user parameters for products we sell
- Program devices and products we sell
- Test assemblies 100% for optimum reliability
Contact us today to discuss your product modification, kitting, wiring or assembly needs.