It’s Customizable and Adaptable
The Pick-to-Light System can be custom built to fit your needs. It can be used to create kit parts, sub-assemblies, parts verification, and complete product builds that combine assembly tools with immediate feedback that the tool was operated properly.
The Operator or Manager can tailor user variables in the Color Touch Screen Operator Interface (OI) from changing bin names, bin locations, parts list and descriptions, add or change pick and assembly recipes, capture statistical data, log-in multiple users, password user entry, pick error messages, error indication and also communicate to your plant network.
You can also increase the capacity of the Pick-to-Light Modular Rack System by adding additional I/O and storage bins as you require.
What’s Your Return on Investment?
- Eliminate over purchasing of parts
- Increase operator efficiency
- Minimal operator training
- Increase production rates
- Virtually eliminate picking or assembly errors
- Track parts picked and assembled
- Quick Payback
What parts verification array sensors do we use in a Pick-to-Light system?
PVD Parts Verification Array Sensor
The PVD sensors are compact, one-piece solutions featuring auto-configuration for diffuse or retro-reflective modes.
- Ideal for bin picking in tube rack or shelving applications
- Green light for a pick and a red light for a miss-pick
PVL Parts Verification Array Sensor
The PVL Retro-Reflective Sensors offer a reliable, cost-effective solution for bin picking processes.
- Rugged housing and works well for larger openings
- Highly visible pick/miss-pick dual-function indicator
- Available in 327.5mm and 608mm
- Can mount directly to a rack profile vertically or horizontally
PVA Parts Verification Array Sensor
The PVA Sensor helps reduce missed and misassembled parts for increased quality, reduced production costs and error proofing.
- Emitter/receiver arrays for high resolution sensing
- Four lengths to cover a variety of openings and applications
- Highly reliable sensing over a long operating range
- Wide field of view
K50/Optical Parts Verification Array Sensor
The K50/Optical Sensor is a reliable photoelectric sensing for non-contact, part-picking applications.
- Photoelectric pick acknowledgement
- Fixed-field or polarized retro-reflective depending on the model
- Simple, one-piece, cost effective installations
- Easily mounted on any tube rack or shelving
- Several logic functions available to customize the operation of the application and control system
K50/K30 Parts Verification Array Sensor
The K50 and K30sensors are a touch series 50mm or 30mm diameter that combines a large, bright indicator with solid-state switching capability activated by a simple touch.
- Highly visible indication
- Ergonomic design requires no physical pressure to operate, preventing stress on the hands and wrists
- Ideal for rugged applications
- Simple operation with a touch of a finger, hand or whole palm without gloves
- One, two or three color models available with a variety of colors and option of custom laser surface marking
- Water resistant IP69K housing
*This image represents our demonstration unit. An actual pick-to-light system would be built to meet your specs and needs.